[sword-devel] Sword "package" manager

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Tue Dec 8 16:18:33 EST 2020

Hi Loren,

Yes, SWORD provides this functionality to BibleTime as well as other frontends. See class reference for InstallMgr:

http://crosswire.org/sword/apiref/classInstallMgr.html

And SWORD's utility by the same name which exposes this functionality as a command line tool.

http://crosswire.org/svn/sword/trunk/utilities/installmgr.cpp

Hope this is useful. If you have ideas for how to improve after you have reviewed, please let us know.

Troy