[sword-devel] Ezra Project for Tablets

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Mon Dec 7 19:44:58 EST 2020

Dear Tobias,

Since Bishop and the Ezra Project use very similar technologies, I have
been hoping we might share more compontents / work.

Bishop uses Cordova (HTML/JavaScript) and SWORD's npm / cordova plugin
for JavaScript -> SWORD C++ access.  We don't use nodejs-mobile.

Is your JS -> C++ bridge living within functionality that you need
nodejs-mobile to provide?  If not, what are you missing that
nodejs-mobile brings?

Here's a link to the SWORD npm plugin if it might be useful:

https://www.npmjs.com/package/cordova-plugin-crosswire-sword

Troy