[sword-devel] Abort module installation via API + Custom network timeouts

Jaak Ristioja jaak at ristioja.ee
Thu Aug 27 17:10:18 EDT 2020

Thank you, Troy! You wrote in the comment:

    /** Request nicely to terminate an ongoing transfer.
     * If threading is a concern, consider calling terminate() from your
status reporters
     * as they are typically the link between the transfer thread and
your UI.
     */

However, if the connection hangs and no progress is made, is control
ever passed to the status reporters (before timing out)?