[sword-devel] Custom network timeouts [WAS: + Abort module installation via API]

Tom Sullivan info at beforgiven.info
Thu Aug 27 13:45:10 EDT 2020

Y'all:

As one with poor internet service, I struggle with some sites that give
up too soon. If the default timeouts are changed, please make the values
available to the user and make them adjustable. Thanks.

Some people think only rich city folks exist.

Tom

Tom Sullivan
info at BeForgiven.INFO
FAX: 815-301-2835