[sword-devel] How to highlight SWORD module search results?

David Haslam dfhdfh at protonmail.com
Thu Apr 23 23:51:18 MST 2020

First we need a list of which SWORD front-ends (if any) actually highlight the search string words when they return the results.

Some front-ends merely return the list of verses (with text) but without highlighting anything in the verse text.

Is this a row that needs to be added to the Search features table in the wiki page “Choosing a SWORD program” ?

Best regards,

David

Sent from ProtonMail Mobile