[sword-devel] TSK sources?

Tuomas Airaksinen tuomas.airaksinen at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 02:36:36 MST 2020

I would like to get it forward, yes. Though I'm putting full efforts on And
Bible releases these days (and there's a lot of work),
so if someone else does it I'm very grateful. But as I have been starting
to use it, and am suffering from quality problems,
yes, I might be willing to contribute.  Is there OSIS source of existing
module? Is tsk-cli having the same source as our module?

On Thu, Apr 16, 2020 at 11:55 AM David Haslam <dfhdfh at protonmail.com> wrote:

> Sure - there are lots of things we could do better in 2020 than we could
> in 2008.
>
> What might be the most accurate and full featured PD online source ?
>
> There’s a database in this repo.
>
> Treasury of Scripture Knowledge Command Line Interface
> https://github.com/narthur/tsk-cli
>
> GitHub came after 2008 so it’s not what was used for our TSK module.
> It might even be the other way round.
>
> Might you be the willing volunteer ?
>
> Best regards
>
> David
>
> Sent from ProtonMail Mobile
>

> On Thu, Apr 16, 2020 at 09:27, Tuomas Airaksinen <
> tuomas.airaksinen at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I would like to check if it would be possible to improve quality of
> popular TSK module (which is public domain). Where are the sources?
>
> --
> Best regards,
> Tuomas

T: Tuomas