[sword-devel] Fwd: The SWORD Project 1.4.3 (1.4.3) for iOS is now available to test.

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Sat Apr 11 17:11:06 MST 2020

I've managed to update the SWIFT bindings for SWORD and the cordova
plugin to get Bishop bundled for iOS.

I have a few warnings that I need to fix before the end of June when
Apple will remove apps for various things, but hopefully it's just a
matter of updating my macOS VM and xcode to the latest version.

For now, this was accepted for testing, so 1.4.3 is available in
TestFlight from the link below.  All the new stuff should be available
on iOS which was also available on Android.  The new theme and font
support looks nice on iOS.  I am also now bundling a module with the
release so users don't get confused with the whole "This is your first
time, I need to download modules.  Is this OK?" dialog.  Anyway, any
testing and reporting you guys can do would be great.  Thank you!

And if you are a translator, there are a few strings near the bottom of
the i18n template which have been added.  If you'd like to provide
updates, please send them to me and I'll try to get them into a public
release for both platforms:

template:
https://git.crosswire.org/main/bishop/-/blob/master/i18n-template.conf

existing locales:
https://git.crosswire.org/main/bishop/-/tree/master/www%2FbundledResources%2Fuilocales.d

Happy Easter to all!  Allelujah!  He is Risen!

Troy