[sword-devel] NASB and Dictionary lookup in Xiphos

David Haslam dfhdfh at protonmail.com
Thu Apr 2 13:54:29 MST 2020

Both Bible modules work correctly in PocketSword in regard to the display of Strong’s lookup with an installed dictionary module.

NB. I have StrongsRealGreek and StringsRealHebrew modules installed from the Xiphos repository.

Maybe there’s an issue for the StrongsGreek and/or StrongsHebrew modules installed from the CrossWire repository?

NB. CrossWire currently does not distribute ESV2011 module, so if you had already installed it, take care not to lose it.

David

Sent from ProtonMail Mobile