[sword-devel] Bishop 1.4.0 translation UPDATED2

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Wed Apr 1 09:20:32 MST 2020

I hope everyone isn't going too crazy sitting at home.

I'm about to push this release of Bishop out.  If anyone has anything
else they'd like to get into the release, please send me a merge request
on our repo:

https://git.crosswire.org/main/bishop

or send me an email with your update.

Thank you for all the feedback, translations, testing, and encouragement!

May God use this to draw many to Himself,

Troy