[sword-devel] Change versification for FreJND and FreCJE (DarbyFR still buggy in JSword)

Y D yvand.sword at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 02:55:54 MST 2019

Dear all,
More and more users complain to me than FreJND and FreCJE are not available
in Andbible at all since May 2019. Indeed, the problem is due to JSword
(annoying typo in filenames : DarbyFr vs DarbyFR). The bug is known and
reported, PR is ready since ages (see
https://github.com/crosswire/jsword/pull/114) but it is still open and not
fixed...
I don't want to wait again and again, please make it available as soon as
possible to spread the Word of God most widely.
Can you please downgrade and use again a more compatible versification
scheme (like before with NRSV). We can't wait indefinitely...
Btw, can you please upload the new text for FreJND I submitted on the 26th
July (mainly typos, paragraph breaks and use of <lg>/<l> in Psalms instead
of <p> in the OSIS source).
Best regards,
--yvand