[sword-devel] Engine personal cipher support / Nestle - Aland 28th ed. German Bible Society

Cyrille lafricain79 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 11:36:51 MST 2019

Thank you Troy for this very interesting news! In any case, not only
because of this news, I support a new release of sword. Especially for
the support of the new locales. About localisation, I saw you close this
issue <https://git.crosswire.org/main/bishop/issues/3> on git, that
probably means you have localized this strings, then where can we
translate it?