[sword-devel] KJV with strong numbers

Cyrille lafricain79 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 15 08:57:55 EST 2019

Thank you Peter,
I look in the conf file:
TextSource=bf.org, eBible.org...
eBible.org is ok
And eBible.org is working, but how to do if we want to work on it? At
the same time I discover that ebible is an excellent resource that
stores bibles in usfm and osis formats.
David, is your file different from ebible?
Maybe a link to the ebible.org (I could only download the usfm file) on
wiki would be useful.