[sword-devel] Ezra Project 0.8.0 released

Tobias Klein contact at tklein.info
Fri May 31 09:34:11 MST 2019

Hi all,

Today I've added some Distro-specific packages for Ezra Project 0.8.0:

  * Ubuntu 18.04 (Debian package)
  * Ubuntu 19.04 (Debian package)
  * CentOS 7 (RPM package)
  * Fedora 29 (RPM package) => should also run on Fedora 30

Have another look here to download and try:
https://github.com/tobias-klein/ezra-project/releases/tag/0.8.0

Best regards,
Tobias