[sword-devel] C++ volunteer

David Haslam dfhdfh at protonmail.com
Tue May 28 06:10:20 MST 2019

OK - but my observations were not entirely irrelevant.

Some front-ends never need the user to enter a reference in an edit box. Navigation is done entirely via menu selections or clicking search results etc.
AFAICT this is true of PocketSword.

Other front-ends are designed at the opposite extreme. All navigation is done through an edit box. This is true (eg) of STEP Bible.

Best regards,

David.

Sent from ProtonMail Mobile