[sword-devel] Mobile HTML JavaScript - Bishop + Designers, Help Wanted

SonWon sonwon.1 at gmail.com
Sun May 26 01:47:18 MST 2019

Hi Troy,

Long time lurker in this forum.  Anyway the app looks pretty good to me, I
like the parallel interface.  Since a redesign is planned I would request
the ability to show a commentary in parallel with the Bible with verse
syncing.  I also like titles to the sections when they are available
although the majority of Bible versions not encumbered with copyright do
not have them.

My thanks to you and your team for all of the work you place into Crosswire!

At any moment, you have a choice, that leads you closer to God or further
from God.

"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."  John
8:32, KJV.
"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh
unto the Father, but by me."  John 14:6, KJV.
"Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth."  John 17:17, KJV.
"He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar,
and the truth is not in him."  1 John 2:4, KJV.