[sword-devel] Sidebars

Michael H cmahte at gmail.com
Wed May 22 20:08:24 MST 2019

I suggested off-list that the text of the sidebars be moved to the
introduction of each book, and a cross reference to the new location be
maintained where it originally appeared.

I do like the multi module idea, but with some texts the license may be
stretched with this presentation, unless there is a good way to import all
parts from a catalog listing at one time. That is where sidebars form part
of a work (singular) breaking them into an alternate work may violate the
terms of not just the license to crossfire, but also the sidebar content
typically is separately authored and copyrighted, and the license to the
authors may have restrictions.