[sword-devel] Module upload: FreJND

Dominique Corbex dominique at corbex.org
Tue May 21 09:10:04 MST 2019

On Tue, 21 May 2019 14:53:25 +0000
"Dudeck, John" <John.Dudeck at sim.org> wrote:

> The mods.d conf file says that FreJND uses the DarbyFr versification and that it requires Sword 1.8.0. Jsword has some of the French versifications, but I don't remember if DarbyFr was one of them.

FreJND isn't showing up in BibleDesktop as well.

In the .conf file, the versification employed by the FreJND module is encoded:
Versification=DarbyFr

The problem is that it is encoded DarbyFR in JSword:
file: /src/main/java/org/crosswire/jsword/versification/system/SystemDarbyFR.java
Line: 39

Dom
--
domcox <dominique at corbex.org>