[sword-devel] Module upload: FreJND

Dudeck, John John.Dudeck at sim.org
Mon May 20 19:48:24 MST 2019

I have been tearing my hair out trying to figure out why the new FreJND (version 1.23) isn't showing up in AndBible.

I notice in the mods.d/frejnd.conf file there is the parameter:

MinimumVersion=1.8.0

Evidently AndBible is still on 1.7 ???

Anyway, I managed to lose my previous FreJND module. Can anyone point me to a place where the previous version (1.22) can still be found?

Thanks.

John Dudeck

> Thanks for updating FreCJE and FreJND and use an adapted versification
> scheme.
>
> Why did you set SwordVersionDate to 2019-05-11 ? DarbyFr versification
> is only released since this week ?
>
> I guess that's why I can't see anymore FreJND and FreCJE in AndBible :-/
>
> Le 11/05/2019 à 16:19, refdoc at crosswire.org a écrit :
> > Dear All,
> > This is to announce that we have just now uploaded FreJND.
> > This is is an updated version of FreJND.
> > Many thanks to Yvand for the hard work.
> >
> > yours
> >
> > The Module Team
> >
> > P.S.: This email is sent automatically on upload of a new/updated
> module

John Dudeck              Tel: +1-704-588-9891  Cell: +1-803-504-8065
john.dudeck at sim.org                        Charlotte, North Carolina
--
"People must help one another; it is nature's law." -- Jean de la Fontaine