[sword-devel] Bible in Myanmar

David Haslam dfhdfh at protonmail.com
Wed May 15 08:41:35 MST 2019

Observations: (continued)

5. The string "Kd;" also looks anomalous. It's found only once in
ကိုယ်တော်၏ဦးခေါင်းတော်အပေါ်၌ လည်း ဤသူသည်ကား ဂျူးလူမျ Kd;တို့၏ဘုရင်၊

6. It's evident from the PDF file that the text is paragraphed with indented first lines. See
https://www.dropbox.com/s/do5e675i19xfomf/Screenshot%202019-05-15%2016.29.10.png?dl=0

My hunch is that these leading paragraph indents may have been coded within contents.xml as the self-closing element <text:tab/>. There are 372 matches to this.

So not only do we need to provide chapter and verse tags (plus section headings & parallel passage titles, etc), we also need to reconstruct all the paragraph tags.

NB. All structural XML indents were removed by the filter "Remove blanks at SOL" in the file contents.pp.tx that was output by my simple TextPipe filter. So that's quite a different matter.

Best regards,

David