[sword-devel] Bible in Myanmar

Cyrille lafricain79 at gmail.com
Wed May 15 03:21:08 MST 2019

Sorry I was occupied!

Il 15/05/2019 02:34, Michael H ha scritto:
> I don't read Burmese and I don't know anyone who does. I was
> suggesting you contact whoever provided you the files and permission,
> and ask them if they can verify the unicode text reads correctly.

I did it, and the conversion seems to be very well. Only few characters
are not well recognized. Even if I don't know BUrmese/myanmar. It was
easy to check I only look how the characters are. I did it for Mat when
trying to add the verses in the good place, looking were it is in the
pdf. Then I compare the pdf with my converted txt file.