[sword-devel] Module FreCJE

yvand yvand.sword at gmail.com
Sat May 11 06:24:51 MST 2019

I will see and send a mail in next month(s) for FreCJE. Concerning
FreJND, I just sent a mail to refdoc.

Actually I also worked on DayByDay in Spanish, from
https://www.stempublishing.com/authors/koechlin/dbd/

We get the authorization to use it (on
https://ensenanza-biblica.com/cadadia/index.html) and I am thinking
about submitting a module in Spanish for this too.