[sword-devel] Module FreCJE

yvand yvand.sword at gmail.com
Sat May 11 01:43:26 MST 2019

I am the maintainer of FreCJE. First I do not know exactly what is a
Daily Devotional in Crosswire and how it works.

FreCJE is a commentary which can be used in 2 ways : day by day reading
(in 5 years) OR by choosing a book and then a chapter of the Bible.

If FreCJE is migrated to a Daily Devotional, I guess we must create 5
different modules, isn't it ? After this, is it still possible to access
a commentary for a specified chapter easily ?

By the way, I raise again the question of the French versification. Can
we migrate FreCJE and FreJND to the DarbyFr versification ? (I send 3
updates for FreJND but no reply).

Moreover, the page
https://www.crosswire.org/sword/modules/ModInfo.jsp?modName=FreCJE is
buggy (utf8 and download size missing).