[sword-devel] Module upload: CPDV

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Mon May 6 09:12:47 MST 2019

On Mon, 2019-05-06 at 14:57 +0000, David Haslam wrote:
> It does not appear in the Latin branch of the Biblical Texts category
> when viewed from PocketSword.
>
> Where did you find the CPDV with such a configuration key?
>
> Or is it the case that there is more than one Lang= ?

The "Latin" was the fault of the source file - please check in GitLab
and correct it there. My conf making script relies on the language
setting in the OSIS file. If that is incorrect of course it will be
incorrect in the module too. I have for now corrected it by hand, but
it would be good to have right in our public module source too.

Peter