[sword-devel] Question regarding special markup in Psalms and SWModule::stripText

David Haslam dfhdfh at protonmail.com
Mon Mar 18 09:23:46 MST 2019

I should add that the syntax help for utils64\imp2vs.exe does include the 3 new French av11n names.

I’ve just tried a build with -v German
but there are 71 empty verses.

NB. Verses outside the specified v11n are not simply appended by imp2vs as they are by osis2mod.

Aside: It’s conceivable that none of our supported v11n gives an almost exact fit.

Best regards.

David

Sent from ProtonMail Mobile