[sword-devel] Question regarding special markup in Psalms and SWModule::stripText

David Haslam dfhdfh at protonmail.com
Sun Mar 17 13:52:35 MST 2019

A question about the 1951 edition of the Schlachter Bible.

These <WTHch:vs> and <WTGch:vs> tags - can we assume that these only exist because the 2006 module version 1 had to forced to fit the KJV versification ?

If so, the corrective action should be to rebuild the module against the proper alternative versification. These tags would then be no longer required.

Examination of the printed edition should confirm this is how we got where we were back then.

Best regards,

David

Sent from ProtonMail Mobile