[sword-devel] Platform for the distribution of non-free Sword Modules

Tom Sullivan info at beforgiven.info
Fri Mar 15 07:26:27 MST 2019

Y'all:

If this question involves the use of that address www.bibletechnologies.net
with respect to XML and validation of an XML file, please note that it
has been a point of general confusion for XML users, but the address is
only a unique identifier. There is no need for any parser or validator
to actually access that URL. This is a rather obscure point.

If the question is otherwise, sorry for another email.

Tom Sullivan
info at BeForgiven.INFO
FAX: 815-301-2835