[sword-devel] Platform for the distribution of non-free Sword Modules

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 09:03:31 MST 2019

On Wed, Mar 13, 2019 at 2:08 AM Tobias Klein <contact at tklein.info> wrote:

> Hi Greg,
>
> Thanks for expressing your interest in this and sharing the vision! :)
>
> POC = Proof of Concept?
> I'll come back to you personally.

Yes, a proof of concept implementation that allowed each user to click
through to "purchase" a given module. A new locked version would be
generated at that time with a unique key for the individual and offered to
them for download. I'm a developer, though, not a web designer or UX type
of person. So the look and experience was rough. I just wanted to prove to
myself and others that it could be done. It was a minimal amount of work to
do that from a technical standpoint.

--Greg