[sword-devel] PocketSword progress

Manfred Bergmann manfred.bergmann at me.com
Wed Mar 13 00:44:08 MST 2019

Hi.

When Nic started developing this I had suggested to collaborate in the SWORD backend both used in MacSword/Eloquent and PocketSword.
Unfortunately PocketSword then used its own baked backend with modifications to the MacSword code (at the time).

I’m still thinking that there should be collaboration and a common code base.
Eloquent uses the ObjCSword code as in here:
https://github.com/mdbergmann/ObjCSword

I’m not sure about the changes, there might be a lot.
But moving forward it should be considered.

Manfred