[sword-devel] CrossWire repos?

Michael H cmahte at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 13:37:53 MST 2019

Is Pocketsword still able to download from alternate locations? That is,
can you download from xiphos or ebible?

It seems like there should be some is/is not that provides at least a
work-around in a comparative analysis of what is still working. Possibly
even symbolically linking back to crosswire from another repo.