[sword-devel] Eclectic Questions re: CLI, OSIS markup of Trinitarian referents, and the 1662 BCP as a module

Justin Bellars jbellars at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 11:31:55 EDT 2019

Thank you, Pierre!

I must have larger problems, since those commands return "Couldn't find
remote source [CrossWire]" I compiled Sword from the makefile, but perhaps
there is something missing... I am also running it in Windows Subsystem
Linux (WSL - Ubuntu 18.04), so perhaps in a native Linux or BSD environment
it would be more straightforward? Perhaps Windows firewalling is getting in
the way. I'll keep at it.

Best regards,

Justin