[sword-devel] iOS Testing - Bishop

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Tue Jun 25 12:19:03 EDT 2019

Thank you Johan,

I have moved the focused verse or word down a bit so it doesn't end up
under the top bar if it is showing.  This should be in the next build
once we push a new build.

Any feedback on the scrolling?  Do we get focused verse highlighting as
you scroll, or only after scrolling completely comes to a stop?

I appreciate your time,

Troy