[sword-devel] Bishop Andbible: How to store the sword folder in SD

Cyrille lafricain79 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 16:48:05 EDT 2019

Hello,
I would like to understand how to store the folder sword in the sd card
on Android. I use a lot of module manually, and now it is really
difficult to access all the Android folder on the computer, I don't
understand everything, but it seams to be because of multiple user
settings. With something like emulated/0...
In short, the problem is twofold. First of all, the possibility to
install modules manually by copying and pasting by connecting the phone
or tablet to your computer. And second to be able to store the modules
on the SD card as much as possible even when the system does not offer
it. Is it feasible? Another remark I could not find where the modules
are installed with Bishop, it would still be nice if it could be in the
same place as Andbible and Bibletime...

Br Cyrille