[sword-devel] Ezra Project 0.8.1 released

David Haslam dfhdfh at protonmail.com
Fri Jun 21 04:25:26 EDT 2019

This issue has not been tackled yet.

IMHO, this is a top level design problem that would require a different approach than how Ezra Project was initially conceived.

————————

Enhance Ezra beyond using a static book list so as to support the full variety of av11n and canon in SWORD 1.8.x

See http://wiki.crosswire.org/Alternate_Versification

Also take note that there is more than one av11n oriented to Biblical Hebrew.

See email thread in sword-devel mailing list.

Provide meanwhile a safe fallback response for modules that have a different v11n.
ie - So that topical verse lists are not completely askew from the module text.

David
https://github.com/tobias-klein/ezra-project/issues/4

Cyrille,

Feel free to comment on the above issue in GitHub if you have any further detailed information.

Davi

Sent from ProtonMail Mobile