[sword-devel] iOS Testing - Bishop

Johan johan.marais at messianic.co.za
Fri Jun 21 02:33:25 EDT 2019

Troy,
Thank you for allowing testing.
I test on an iPad (I think Gen 5) running iOS 12.3.1.
What I tested was successful except:
Searched for "People" in your KJV and when selecting a verse, the verse itself disappears underneath the "heading of the screen" and the bottom part of the screen is cut off. When I tap on the screen though, the heading is hidden and the verse displays. The bottom part of the screen also displays the rest of the chapter.
I will continue testing.
Best regards,
Johan