[sword-devel] Genbooks

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Thu Jun 20 15:02:29 EDT 2019

Thanks Dominique,

It seems like the format is fairly straightforward.  We could probably
add a CHMGenBook impl along with our RawGenBook impl and let these be
used the same as any other GenBook within SWORD.  Then we need to pick a
Markup configuration for these.  The markup format could currently use
ThML.  I realize there likely will not be ThML-specific content in these
modules at first if they are pulled from an install of BibleWorks, but
ThML would give us filters that expect HTML, at least.

Anyway, sounds reasonable.  Do we have one BibleWorks module in this
format we could post someplace we can play with and see what we can get
working?

Troy