[sword-devel] Bishop 1.2 is live

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Sat Jun 15 01:32:37 EDT 2019

Dear all,

Thank you so much for all of your hard work over the past few weeks.
Bishop 1.2 is live in the Android store now and is submitted to Apple
TestFlight for review (yes, Apple still needs to review an application
for before they allow it to be tested by "external testers").  I'll post
the test link here as soon as I hear back from Apple and if they approve
the app for testing.  I used PhoneGap's cloud build tool so I have no
idea if the end result for iOS even runs.

Anyway, my sincere thanks to all of you who have contributed in any
way.  It is truly a precious privilege to share in work together for our
Lord with you all.

In Him,

Troy