[sword-devel] Tags showing up even though FMT_PLAIN specified.

David "Judah's Shadow" Blue yudahsshadow at gmx.com
Thu Jun 13 12:50:13 EDT 2019

I figured it out. When I changed how my swmgr object was being passed to objects, it was no longer being passed to my passage class which was then using an uninitialized swmgr which was defaulting to showing tags.

I had removed passing the swmgr to my search class and searching still worked so I pulled it from my passage class as well. My search command only shows the references/keys of hits so it doesn't care about the format of the text (at least for now).