[sword-devel] ISV Module Status

Samuel Smith satlug at net153.net
Sat Jun 8 11:56:43 MST 2019

Hi,

I recently learned of the "International Standard Version" translation
from some respectable scholars. I was excited to see an ISV module in
sword: https://www.crosswire.org/sword/modules/ModInfo.jsp?modName=ISV

However, it is the NT only and appears to be from 2001? The official
homepage https://www.isv.org/bible/resources/ seems to be open to online
distribution, albeit with some restrictions.

I am ok with personally trying to get in contact with someone from
isv.org to see if permission could be granted for an updated module. But
I don't want to do that if someone more officially associated with the
sword software project is already in charge of that or if there are
other (unknown to me) reasons on why the ISV module has not been updated.

Can anyone shed some light on this?

Best Regards,
Samuel Smith