[sword-devel] Cordova on old phones, Bishop 1.2.0pre13

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Wed Jun 5 18:49:36 MST 2019

Dear Fr. Cyrille,

I spend some time today with 4.4.4 emulator and had to add a few things
to make the latest Bishop run on this Android version.  Please give the
latest pre13 a try and let me know if it again is working for you on
your phone and if you like or dislike the new menu behavior.  Thanks for
reporting the problem with Android 4.4.4.  I hope I have things working
for everyone running these devices.

In Christ,

Troy

https://crosswire.org/~scribe/bishop-1.2.0pre13.apk

-rw-rw-r--. 1 scribe scribe 6267524 Jun  5 18:35 bishop-1.2.0pre13.apk
d287824ecc16bdf9312c0383a3b4a686  bishop-1.2.0pre13.apk