[sword-devel] Bishop 1.2.0pre12 Release Candidate (translators?)

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Tue Jun 4 16:52:37 MST 2019

So, I think I've finished as much updating as I care to do for this
release.  This final build includes these small additions since pre11:

Better back support to close the top bar before closing the app.

New Toggle Notes button on the top bar

New Bishop Version display at the bottom of the side menu

Newly submitted Deutsche locale.

Would love to have more languages submitted for this release.  Any
translators?

http://crosswire.org/~scribe/bishop-1.2.0pre12.apk

bishop-1.2.0pre12.apk size: 6263944 md5sum: 4614de375cb891d79a8d4a54e3d86df2

Translation files:

https://git.crosswire.org/main/bishop/raw/master/www/bundledResources/uilocales.d/fr-utf8.conf

http://crosswire.org/svn/sword/trunk/locales.d/fr-utf8.conf (only the
[Pref Abbrevs] section for Bible book abbreviations)

Thank you for all the test, feedback, and submissions!

Troy

PS.  Please let me know if you hate the new top bar menu design.  I like
that makes Bishop even more minimalistic when reading and that screen
taps basically do what you'd expect from other apps now-- to show and
hide the menus.