[sword-devel] Ezra Project 0.8.0 released

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Mon Jun 3 16:17:43 MST 2019

PS.  I noticed that you installed a ~/.sword/sword.conf in my home
directory which sets the [Install] DataPath to this location.  This is
not correct.  This overrides my systemwide /etc/sword.conf file.  The
modules installed into ~/.sword/ are always augmented to the SWORD_PATH,
so this isn't necessary for your ~/.sword/ modules to be included.  I
found this because I couldn't get the locales to work when I was typing
my last email to you.  SWORD is installed on my system with /etc/sword.conf:

[Install]
DataPath=/usr/share/sword/

and hence my locales files were installed to:

/usr/share/sword/locales.d/

Your ~/.sword/sword.conf which overrode this setting bypassed everything
in /usr/share/sword, including locales.d/ so no locales were available.

Hope this helps too, :)

Troy