[sword-devel] Ezra Project 0.8.0 released

Tobias Klein contact at tklein.info
Mon Jun 3 14:06:35 MST 2019

I can answer the point about the number of repos and translations.

Basically I filtered on "known" languages. If a repo didn't have any "known" languages it was also hidden. A "known" language is one where the language code can be mapped to a language name.

Is there any way to render the language codes of all those indigenous languages on eBible.org into something more readable than a few letters?

Best regards,
Tobias

--
Message sent from my phone. Please excuse brevity.