[sword-devel] Bishop 1.2.0pre10

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Mon Jun 3 07:49:20 MST 2019

I fear there is caching going on somewhere: a web server, squid, a
mobile carrier, etc.

Here is a unique URL for pre11 with a small change to check for
"undefined" shortPromo and shortCopyright entries before displaying.

https://crosswire.org/~scribe/bishop-1.2.0pre11.apk

-rw-r--r--. 1 scribe scribe 6260622 Jun  3 07:44 bishop-1.2.0pre11.apk
[scribe at www public_html]$ md5sum bishop-1.2.0pre11.apk
62cd6b4664a4c061de149bb68fe84650  bishop-1.2.0pre11.apk