[sword-devel] Swe1913 unknown ref

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 09:40:26 MST 2019

I found that page by scrolling to the top of the link you sent, clicking
the link to the full cover page of "Bibeln 1917" and following its link to "De
apokryfiska böckerna
<https://sv.wikisource.org/wiki/De_apokryfiska_b%C3%B6ckerna_(1921)>". That
leads me to believe they're of the same translation and increases the
likelihood that the translators would be referencing that work.

--Greg