[sword-devel] How to use Github Desktop (for Windows) with Gitlab (on our server)

Matěj Cepl mcepl at cepl.eu
Mon Jan 28 00:20:28 MST 2019

On 2019-01-26, 14:45 GMT, David Haslam wrote:
> Here's how:
> https://itnext.io/how-to-use-github-desktop-with-gitlab-cd4d2de3d104
>
> The key is to generate a Personal Access Token while connected
> in a browser via HTTPS to our git server git.crosswire.org

Cool! Congratulations! We will make a hacker out of you yet ;).

Blessings,

Matěj
https://matej.ceplovi.cz/blog/, Jabber: mcepl at ceplovi.cz
GPG Finger: 3C76 A027 CA45 AD70 98B5  BC1D 7920 5802 880B C9D8

All parts should go together without forcing. You must remember
that the parts you are reassembling were disassembled by you.
Therefore, if you can't get them together again, there must be a
reason. By all means, do not use a hammer.
    -- IBM maintenance manual, 1925