[sword-devel] Spanish bible missing?

David Haslam dfhdfh at protonmail.com
Fri Jan 18 23:52:33 MST 2019

It’s not a matter of copyright.

It’s a matter of finding a digital text that’s authentic.

Provenance is too often taken for granted for public domain works.

It’s very important for digital works to be what they claim to be.

In this case, we’re looking for the 1569 Biblia del Oso.

Research is ongoing.

David

Sent from ProtonMail Mobile