[sword-devel] Fwd: Pwo Karen

Cyrille lafricain79 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 00:30:38 MST 2019

Hello Paul,
God bless your work! bibledit <Hello Paul,,God bless your work!
bibledit> or bibledit-Desktop
<https://www.fbcaa.org/bible-resources/bibledit/bibledit-about/bibledit-intro>
are very helpful (maybe on Linux <https://linux.thai.net/> you will
expand your possibilities). I'm not a dev, but if I can help for other
thinks, I'll do!
Br Cyrille