[sword-devel] Second versions, Scottish Metric Psalter

DM Smith dmsmith at crosswire.org
Sat Jan 12 06:25:51 MST 2019

If you make one module do it as variations verse by verse.  JSword works on this basis. Each needs to be well-formed XML. Otherwise it will toss the markup.

Do the canonical headings vary too? That might pose a single module problem.

David and I have discussed supporting multiple KJV modules from a single xml doc using a filter (e.g. XSLT) to produce subsets. Examples, with Apocrypha, without such, long s variant, .....

I already have a couple of XSLT filters that others requested: no notes or Strong’s numbers; Plaintext.

In Him,
   DM Smith