[sword-devel] Making a Zip archive of a module?

Dudeck, John John.Dudeck at sim.org
Thu Jan 10 11:13:11 MST 2019

David, here's a snippet from my bat files that I use for creating modules. The zip files import into AndBible without problem.

rem usage: OSIS2sword-bibles sourcepath/filename
set modname=%~n1

[snip]

rem create zip file
rem delete any previous zip
del "%modname%.zip"
rem (uses zip.exe from http://downloads.sourceforge.net/gnuwin32/zip-3.0-setup.exe)
"c:\Program Files (x86)\GnuWin32\bin\zip.exe" -r -u "%modname%.zip" mods.d\* modules\*

> I normally use the Xiphos Module Manager (Maintenance | Archive) to create a compressed Zip
> archive of a selected module.
>
> Is there an equivalent Sword Utility to perform the same task in a command shell ?
>
> Regards,
>
> David
>
> Sent from ProtonMail Mobile

John Dudeck
Programmer at Editions Cle                             Lyon, France
john.dudeck at sim.org                            john at editionscle.com
--
Table saw: A large stationary power tool commonly used to launch wood
projectiles for testing wall integrity.