[sword-devel] Text and module development on CrossWire

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Wed Jan 9 06:12:26 MST 2019

On Wed, 2019-01-09 at 12:20 +0100, Matěj Cepl wrote:

> If I am granted access, I will immediately move all my
> repositories from gitlab.com there.

You got access. Please do not move Bible texts which are in the public
domain and would benefit from wider collaboration (i.e. beyond
CrossWire folk). Gitlab/Github exposure will do us only good. Also we
want to keep our own backup needs to the minimum.

But texts for which you want to have easy access to CrossWire wide help
while needing to keep them otherwise under wraps and restricted access
- our Gitlab is the right place for that.

And of course it is the right place for all kinds of module related
scripts etc.

Yours

Peter